Corona Hygiene protocol
The health and safety of our employees and guests is of the utmost importance. To prevent the spread of the corona virus together, we adhere to all measures mandated by the government and the RIVM. In addition, we have taken additional measures ourselves to make your visit to our salon as safe as possible.
The measures that Aveda The Hague is taking to prevent the spread of the corona virus are listed below.
1. In our salon, both employee and guest keep 1.5m distance.
- To be able to do this, at least 1 chair is kept free between each guest during a treatment.
- With pedicure treatments, 1 treatment spot is kept free between each guest.
- Our waiting areas are 1.5m apart.
- It is not always possible to keep a 1.5m distance at our reception, washing places and manicure areas. Cough screens have been placed here as extra protection.
2. All treatments are planned in advance in our agenda.
3. As of September 30, a registration requirement applies.
- We register your name, telephone number, e-mail address, date and time of your visit. These data are intended to enable a possible source and contact investigation of the GGD.
- In addition, our reception asks a number of protocol questions to ensure that you are healthy before the treatment starts.
4. If you suffer from the following corona-related complaints: cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, elevation (up to 38 ° C) or fever, we ask you to stay at home and reschedule your appointment.
5. We ask everyone to disinfect their hands upon arrival at the salon.
6. Our team washes their hands after every customer contact
7. Workstations and tools are thoroughly cleaned after each customer contact.
8. Our employees are obliged to wear a mouth mask.
- We kindly advise our guests to wear a mouth mask. If you do not have a mouth mask, we can provide this for you.
9. Walking routes are indicated on the stairs of our building. Follow the routes and give way to people coming down the stairs and step aside if necessary.
10. All areas (including treatment rooms of our spa) in our salon are very well ventilated with air conditioning.
11. If an employee of our team suffers from the following corona-related complaints, nasal cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, he or she is not allowed to perform any treatments and must wait at home for the results of a corona test.
- The temperature of our employees is measured and registered every day. If one of our team has a temperature rise (up to 38 C °) or a fever, he or she is not allowed to perform any treatments and must await the results of a corona test at home.
Protocol questions that our reception will ask you.
1. Have you had one or more of the following (mild) complaints in the past 24 hours or at the moment: cold, cough, chest tightness and / or fever (from 38 degrees Celsius)
2. Do you currently have a housemate / family member with fever and / or shortness of breath, and / or is a housemate / family member currently waiting for the result of a corona test?
3. Have you had the new coronavirus (diagnosed with a laboratory test) and has this been diagnosed in the past 7 days?
4. Do you have a housemate / family member with the new coronavirus (determined by a laboratory test) and did you have contact with this housemate / family member less than 14 days ago while he / she still had complaints?
5. Are you in home isolation because you have had direct contact with someone who has been diagnosed with the new corona virus, and / or has the GGD contacted you about this?
6. Have you been abroad in the past 14 days, where the orange or red code applies?
We cannot welcome you in the salon if one of the above questions is answered YES. The appointment should be postponed until no answer can be given to any question.
If you have been abroad in the past 14 days where code red or orange applies, we ask you to schedule your appointment at a different time.